Monday, October 31, 2011

Lunch at Bishop Gadsden

My grandparents moved into Bishop Gadsden a couple of years ago.  It is like a college campus for older folks.  They park their golf carts outside with their little dogs, go to the pub, swim in the pool and who knows what other kinds of activities.  I can't even begin to describe how funny/nice/gorgeous this retirement home is.  Every time I go in, their interior decorator has put new furniture and curtains in the lobby area.  I really would hire the same decorator to come to my house. 

About once a month we go there after church for Sunday lunch.  Talk about fine dining.  They have a buffet, carving station, build your own omelet station, dessert stations, bloody mary's, mimosas...you name it.  If you have never been there, here are a few pictures just to give you a taste of what it is like.



































































1 comment:

  1. I am LOVING the blog!! :) yay!
    and my mimi lives in a rockin' retirement home like your grandparents. so fun!
    miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete